Friday, February 14, 2014

It's time to travel...

It's been 5 years since I took this picture.  As I run around like a crazy person getting ready so that I can be gone from the office, just looking at this picture puts it all in perspective for me.  All of these beautiful children are 5 years older than they were in this picture and I have only seen them 2 times since February of 2009.  I am very ready to see them again.  They are beautiful little children just like my own were at one point in time and they have thoughts and feelings just like you and me.  I want them to know that I care about them.  I'm ready to see them again.

The balloon is proof that our own Rev. Dave was making balloon animals for them.  What a fun memory!

Hope you're ready to see me, because I'm certainly ready to be there.  And I'm bringing 11 of my closest friends to see you, too.  May Trinity's delegation have nothing but wonderful experiences!  Katherine, Blanca, Cecilia, Balmore, Jesus, Idalia, Margarita, Aminta, Alfredo, Alejandro, etc., etc............we'll soon be on our way!




No comments:

Post a Comment